Job Title: Warehouse Associate
Reports to: Warehouse Manager
Base Location: Sarasota FL
Starting Pay Rate: Competitive Pay Rate based on experience
Summary: The Warehouse Associate is responsible for daily oversight and management of the company’s warehouse equipment and staff. The associate provides materials, equipment, and supplies supporting New-Tech operations daily by managing: receiving, warehousing, and distribution services including running of equipment and materials to job sites.
Education and / or Experience:
- High School Diploma Required
- Experience in a similar role as Warehouse Associate or experience in construction environment preferred
- Forklift certification and experience desired
- Must be detail & multi-task oriented for fast-paced, high volume operations
- Must have superior organization and attention to detail with regards to warehouse cleanliness and inventory
- Must be a team player, with good work ethic; strong supervisory skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products a plus
- Professional, team player required with above average oral and written communication skills
- Limited travel required, up to 10-15% at times in local / regional area
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs comfortably
- Experience with vehicle maintenance, i.e. oil changes, tire changes, and minor vehicle problem solving skill
- We are a Drug-Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Works well in team environment (great attitude)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Prompt reporting skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer & Drug Free Workplace.
Ready to Apply?
If you feel you are qualified and are ready to join our team, please click the link below. You will be taken to our application service where you will first need to enter your name and email address to “Sign Document”.