Job Title: Permit Coordinator
Reports to: HR Director
Base Location: Sarasota, Florida 34240
Starting Pay Rate: $18-$22/hour
We encourage candidates with a background in permitting, construction, and licensing work to apply.
The Permit Office Assistant is primarily responsible for the coordination and obtaining of building construction permits.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Process all required documents for obtaining permits
- Heavy follow up on tracking permits and inspections status with building departments
- Ask appropriate questions to determine the needs of the caller
- Troubleshoot and resolve permit issues
- Document and enter all relevant information in user data base
- Keep database organized and up to date
- Invoice customers for all permit fees
Education and / or Experience:
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written a must
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Commercial permitting: 1 year (Preferred)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer & Drug Free Workplace.
Ready to Apply?
If you feel you are qualified and are ready to join our team, please click the link below. You will be taken to our application service where you will first need to enter your name and email address to “Sign Document”.