Job Title: Construction Manager
Reports to: Project Manager
Base Location: Sarasota, Florida 34240
Starting Pay Rate: Competitive Salary based on experience
The Construction Manager is responsible for daily oversight of cell tower crews on project sites for growing construction company. Supports the management and completion of all aspects of wireless construction projects from start to finish. Onsite manager for all projects ensuring 100% safety and compliance.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Primary focus on Verizon builds, area would cover west and Central FL
- Oversee 3-5 crews
- Site walks
- Ordering materials
- Review and putting together closeout/sweep/PIM packages
- Maintain top relationships with all external and internal customers
- Work closely with the Project Manager and Permit Coordinator ensuring quality management of project and completion of all permitting requirements
- Work closely with Safety Director to ensure all projects are completed in a safe manner
- Additional duties as assigned
Education and / or Experience:
- High school diploma required
- Verizon experience preferred
- Must have solid technical knowledge of communication site builds
- Must have knowledge of RF components and installation
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clear driving record
- Past experience in all carrier markets preferred
- Must have minimum average proficiency with Microsoft Office products to include Outlook, Excel and Power Point
- Heavy travel required to project sites, up to 80-90% in regional area and some out of state travel required at times
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer & Drug Free Workplace.
Ready to Apply?
If you feel you are qualified and are ready to join our team, please click the link below. You will be taken to our application service where you will first need to enter your name and email address to “Sign Document”.